Day & Night Shifts Available
As a Registered Nurse at Neville Williams House, you will support the General Manager and Care Manager in providing leadership and direction to the care team and effective 24 hour management of the Home with the available resources. You will have key responsibility for the quality of the standard of care documentation and for ensuring that residents receive the excellent standard of care BCOP nursing homes are renowned for.
We are shortlisting candidates as applications are received.
- To support the manager and care manager in the provision of person-centred care, ensuring the individual needs of residents are identified, and met at all times.
- To provide a high standard of nursing care that meets the needs of residents based on an assessment of their care needs.
- To ensure effective lines of communication with all external medical professionals
- To ensure that all medication including controlled drugs are ordered, stored, administered and disposed of in line with guidelines and regulations.
- To act as the Named Nurse for a group of residents, leading a group of Key Working Carers.
- To give guidance, support, and direction to all care staff during the length of your shift
- To give and receive verbal and written reports on residents and adhere to quality assurance systems.
Registered General Nurse, with valid NMC PIN.
Reimbursement for NMC pin renewal, with an additional 10% pay for working weekends and bank holidays.
All employed posts benefit from a BHSF health insurance plan, employee health & wellbeing scheme, pension scheme and additional annual leave following long service.
All posts are subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure being carried out by the DBS and will include a check against the adult barred list. BCOP are committed to equality of opportunity.
BCOP does not want to be contacted by recruitment agencies in relation to any of our vacancies. Speculative CVs or proposals from any agency or third party outside of our instruction will be treated as gifts.